Wednesday, September 24, 2008

ScrapFest, Here We Come...

Well, as of EARLY tomorrow morning that is, hehehe. New Orleans HERE WE COME... can you say EXCITEMENT OVERLOAD????

Andie and I have made so many lists, and spent so much time on the phone with each other, making sure we don't forget a thing!!

We are leaving early tomorrow morning, and heading back home Sunday, so I will be MIA for a bit... getting my SCRAP ON!!!

And I'm sooooo looking forward to meeting my good buddies in person, Wendi and Angele. I've know these ladies for a long time, via the internet, it really does feel like we've been lifelong friends. We will have TONS of fun pics to share I'm sure!!!

Until next time... Eat, Sleep, Scrap!!

2 comments:

Shalmar said...

Have fun!!!! :)

Jennifer said...

Have whole lot fun you get out there!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin