Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hurricane Scrapping and Card Sketch a Day Blog

Yep, you read that right... I actually scrapped while Hurricane Ike was going on, and even scrapped by candlelight and a flashlight that I hung above my table (we had no power for days)... how crazy is that?!?!?!

I didn't get much scrap time, but did manage to get a few cards and a rolodex card done!!

The cards I made using sketches from the ~Card Sketch a Day~ Blog, which I came across recently. Super fun card sketches!!!


This first card was made using Card Sketch #7.


This card was made using Card Sketch #8.


This card was made using Card Sketch #10.


This rolodex card was made for one of Wendi's Rolodex Card Challenges over at Scrap Attack... such fun little projects!! For this one, we had to use a sentiment bubble on our card.

Thanks so much for looking, just trying to get back into blogging regularly again. And WOO-HOO, tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!

Can't wait for the weekend... lots of scrappy time planned, I NEED IT!!! Oh, and want to catch up on all my blog reading too, I'm way behind!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are AWESOME!!!! I have been trying to do some cards for that site recently. I had 1 chosen so far...wondering if others will be posted...fingers crossed. Hope your evening tonight is a pleasant one! :)

wendipooh13 said...

lovin the cards and have to say I really LOVE the rolo!!!!

Becky G said...

Fantastic cards, Alecia! Love the papers you used!

A Soldier Girl said...

I had a dream last night that I needed to make cards LOL .. and so looking at yours Ithink I have some inspo now .. LOVE THEM

Blog Widget by LinkWithin