Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Random Scrappy Fun & Twilight Series Update

Just had to post that I was the RAK winner over at the 52 Sketches, 52 Weeks Blog. I created a layout using their Week #33 Sketch Challenge, and they chose me as the winner!!

Here's the LINK to my original blog post that shows my layout.

Can't wait to get these fun prize goodies...

On to another topic... the Twilight Book Series... OH MY!!! I am TOTALLY hooked on these books!! I've recently finished books 2 (NEW MOON) & 3 (ECLIPSE), and book 4 (BREAKING DAWN) should be arriving ANY day now!!!

TOTALLY can't wait for the movie!!!!

BUT, did you hear what happened with her draft of book 5, MIDNIGHT SUN???? If not check out the story here on her website by clicking the link below, it's the August 28th blog entry... SO SAD!!!

MIDNIGHT SUN partial draft stolen and illegally posted on internet.

5 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

well congrats on the fun prize!! gotta love the goodies:) sooo glad you are reading the books, I need to start #4 so then we can talk about it!!!! canit wait.. going to check out the blog!! that is just sooo sick and wrong:(

Jeanyjo said...

WOOOHOOO Alecia Congrats on the fun prize how exciting.... I havent read any of those I think I will look for them for winter reading.

Anonymous said...

I know girl, it blows !! Its Breaking Dawn , lol .... but you wont believe all that happens in that book girl, your jaw is going to drop !! But leaves it wide open for lots of new stories i think !! LOL ..... AWESOME, report to me after you finish !! LOL .....

Hugs
XXXX
Jenn ~ Twilight enabler and proud of it !~ I just got the owner of bad girls kits hoooked too, lol ....

Scrappin in my spare time said...

Congrates on your goodies. I haven't read the book neither but it is sure tempting.

Shalmar said...

Congrats on your win! How fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin