Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged :o)

I've been tagged by my Blogger buddy Jennifer!! This should be fun, thanks girl!!

Here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my 7 Random Facts...

1. I am 33 years old and am a full-time stepmother to 2 teenagers (Chelsea - 17, Josh - 15). Been with them for the past 10 years.

2. I have 8 tattoos on my body, and 2 cartilage piercings in my upper left ear.

3. LOVE Cocker Spaniels, and have always owned at LEAST one since I was a child. They are so sweet and cuddly!!

4. My brother and I are like night & day, seriously, way different... but we get along really great!! We have such good times together, kinda like best friends!!

5. My husband's hobby is a Classic Rock band that he is manager, lead singer and backup guitarist for. He plays almost every weekend night, which gives me lots of scrappy time on the weekends.

6. I would LOVE to finish college one day, and WILL!! I have a year and a half done already.

7. I played basketball for 8 years throughout school, and was actually pretty good at it.

Here are the 7 people I am tagging:

1. Greta
2. Wendi
3. Lauri
4. Wendy
5. Andie
6. Pamela
7. Sandie

2 comments:

Greta Adams said...

hmmm let me think of my facts and i will make a post....
thanks for the tag ;)

Pamela Smerker said...

thanks for the tag!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin