Monday, September 01, 2008

Random Organization Tools & Ideas ~ Cool Stuff from The Container Store

Came across some more cool stuff that I would love to have and wanted to share a few of them... I SO LOVE The Container Store!!!

Check out these GENIUS laundry room hampers... LOVE THEM!!! REALLY liking these Cork Boards for my future scrap room...

Aren't these stackable (or not) drawers the CUTEST?!?!?! Thinking scrappy storage here...


LOVE these too...

Ok ladies, I better stop before hubby thinks I'm shopping over here, LOL!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have some of the laundry bin type things...a little different but the same idea. Neat finds! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Ooooo i love these too !! Im a storage container junkie myself, especially loving the stackable or not drawers !! Where did you see these all online ? I will go re read .

Hope you had a great weekend !
Hugs
Jenn

Unknown said...

OOh, that laundry organizer is awesome!!

Larajc said...

Very cute. I love the container store. WIsh there was one closer, but I think one is opening in the TC in October!

wendipooh13 said...

ohhh super cute and just love the top organzier and the pink and blue stackers drawers are the stinkin cutest!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin