Friday, September 19, 2008

Blogging Friends Forever Blog Award

I have received two new blog awards recently and am trying to get caught up on them. Here is the post about one of them, the other will be posted very soon!!

How fun is it to know that people actually DO like my blog and read it, hehe. Thanks to everyone who visits!!!


This award was received from my blogging friend Jackie, who has a pretty dang cool blog herself... you should check it out!! THANKS JACKIE!!

The rules for the "Blogging Friends Forever" award are:

* Only five people allowed
* Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog
* One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog or lives in another part of the world.
* You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
* The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.

Here are the bloggers I am passing this award on to:

1. Wendi
2. Jennifer
3. Jenn
4. Ellen
5. Amanda

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! Thank you soooooo much!!!!!

wendipooh13 said...

oh yeah thanks girl!!!! I will get working on this!!!

Amanda said...

Thanks Alecia! I will put it up tomorrow!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin