Friday, September 19, 2008

ScrapFest ~ Almost That Time!!!


I am SO VERY EXCITED!!!

I will be attending my VERY FIRST weekend crop next weekend with my bestest buddy Andie...WOO-HOO, Thursday, 9/25, thru Sunday, 9/28.


We will be road-tripping it from Houston, TX to Mandeville, LA (approximately 6 hour drive) to attend the annual ScrapFest Crop. Kinda nervous as I've never been to one, just stressing a lot over what to take. I've been mainly putting together page kits with coordinating goodies in each bag, this way I won't feel like I need to take EVERYTHING I own. I plan on finishing up with packing my crop bag this weekend!!

What makes it EVEN better, is that I will FINALLY get to meet a couple of my very good, online scrappy buddies... Wendi and Angele from Scrap Attack... CAN'T WAIT!! I feel as if I've known these ladies forever. It will be SO FUN to get to hang out and scrap with them in person!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun BE Caredul and post pics when you return! :)

Scrappin in my spare time said...

Oh that sounds like so much fun. Have a great time.

wendipooh13 said...

oh YEAH Girl!!!! you know I am soooo excited and can't wait!!! is it time yet??? we are going to have a BLAST!!!!!

Shalmar said...

whoohooo!!! That sounds like so much fun! Hope you have a blast!

Christina Fischer said...

Sounds like so much fun -- have a great time!

Glad you survived Ike! :)

Jeanyjo said...

Oh how fun. I bet you are going to have a blast girl. cant wait to hear all about it and see some pics

Jennifer said...

Yay!! have a great time! Meet others and new people. Make trip the best.
Post some pictures

;-)

Amanda said...

Sounds like a great trip! My advice is not to take too much...that way you have an excuse to buy new stuff ;)

Amy Wing said...

Total non-sequitur, but...
Wondered if you might be interested in applying for our Guest Designer position for October? I've seen your work here and there for the past year and always enjoy seeing it. If you have time, join in!

http://gauchealchemy.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Swing by my place when you have time! I tagged you!

Angele said...

I am soooooooo excited!!! Can't wait to meet you three girls.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin