Monday, January 26, 2009

Picture Day '08 ~ Sketches! {by Tamara}
Layout Sketch #80


When I got this week's Sketch #80 for the Sketches! {by Tamara} Blog, I thought OH MY GOODNESS... a 2-pager?!?!?! ACCKKKK!!! I'm way intimidated by 2-pagers, always have been.

I bowed down to the intimidation and opted to use one side of the sketch only. I was WAY happy to have gotten so many pics on this page, fun stuff. Be sure to check out the other takes on the sketch, awesome work!!

OH, and Tamara's having a Layout Design Team Call too!!! All the information is posted on the blog!!


7 comments:

Joaniebolognie said...

Gorgeous page! Your family photo session turned out amazing! What a beautiful family...you are so darn photogenic!

Unknown said...

What fun!! Grwat design, and lovely family photos!

Unknown said...

sorry, "great" is what I meant.

twinkle teaches said...

Lovely photos! I love how you inked the white edges of the pics--I need to pay more attention to little details when I scrap. :)
tina
p.s. LOL my word verification below is "frind"

Jennifer said...

definitely fun layout!!

Sonia said...

Hi Alecia
Love your work and your blog.
You did amazing layout, beautiful family pics.

Sonia(Sony) :)

wendipooh13 said...

sooo love this fun page!!! great photos and loved how you used the sketch

Blog Widget by LinkWithin