Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas Hats Layout ~ Sketches by Scrapiopath #33

Hey there my fellow blog readers!! Just wanted to share the layout I made using Sketch #33 from the Sketches by Scrapiopath Blog. Jessica's sketches are SO COOL!!

I had fun with this sketch, after I got past the intimidation of the circle photos, hehe. I chose to use regular photos and then ran with it!!

Be sure to check out the blog to see what the rest of the Design Team did... YOWZA!! They rocked it BIG TIME!!


5 comments:

jaz lee said...

Beautiful Christmas layout Alecia.Im never good with Christmas layouts lol! thx for coming by my blog ;)

Heather said...

Love this lo! The pics look like you are having so much fun!

Marie said...

I love it! Great job!

Becky G said...

Very cool! Love the circular design! Hugs, Becky

wendipooh13 said...

oh my goodness, how did I miss this!!!! tooo dang stinkin cute, love it

Blog Widget by LinkWithin