Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Has Sprung Layout ~ Sketches! {by Tamara} Layout Sketch #88

For the next few weeks, we will be having "A Blast From the Past" over at the Sketches! {by Tamara} Blog. SO FUN, we get to work with some of Tamara's older sketches!!

This layout is for
Sketch #88. Had lots of fun with it, and got to scrap some pics that hubby took of me this past weekend working on my Flower Container Garden. :o)

Also made this for Crystal Jeffrey Rieger's Color Challenge #1 over at the Memory Makers site. Love the colors she chose for this one, and I just love reading her blog!!



As always, thanks so much for stopping by and for all of your wonderful comments... I just LOVE getting them!!!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

what a fun bright layout!

JeNn said...

I love this! So fresh and fun. I adore your work Alecia!! :)

Dawn♥ said...

Totally dig the design and the yummy title letters! :)
♥Dawn♥

Julia said...

Oh this is GORGEOUS!!!! Really love how you worked the sketch!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin