Friday, March 27, 2009

Hope is Free Card

Having some Friday night scrappy fun, and have the house ALL to myself, muah-hahaha!! Love it, so nice and quiet. And I've already finished 3 cards and am trying to decide what to work on next. Gonna start a chick flick too. :o)

This card was made for Challenge #25 from the 365 Cards Blog... an ad inspiration challenge. These are always fun!!

Oh, and the goodies are from my March Mid-Month kit from Two Spotted Dogs... fun stuff!!

Also got to play with my brand new Cuttlebug Embossing Folders. I just found out from my buddy Nathalia (who does FABULOUS work by the way, check it out!!) that you can use these with your Sizzix machine. I just HAD to get some, so love the look!! Picked up 3 different ones from Hobby Lobby during lunch today and am just loving them!!


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

simply magnificent!!

Vicky said...

Beautiful - and I love that quote. Great job!

wendipooh13 said...

sooo elegent, love the embossing

Blog Widget by LinkWithin