Friday, September 11, 2009

TOOTIN' over here... SUPER EXCITED!!!

Ok, I've known this for a few days, and it has been announced already, I'm just a blog slacker lately, hehe. I'm SUPER excited about this toot!!


I was chosen to be on the Design Team over at Scrap Sketch... I LOVE, LOVE these sketches... ok, the blog just ROCKS!! I've been playing along/stalking it for a while now. So very excited to get started!!

I just wanted to share with all my blog friends and hope you all stop by and check it out soon!!

3 comments:

Angele said...

Very exciting my friend!!!!! Off to check out the site. Can never have too many sketches :)

Lisa said...

Congrats! I love scrapsketch too it is awesome! Go you! :)

wendipooh13 said...

congrats girl!!! way to go, you are amazing!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin