Friday, September 18, 2009

SWAK/Adore Card

Here's a fun card from a while back. I just love working with red, black & white!!

This card covered two challenges for me when I did it...

First challenge... I used one of the August Card Sketches from the So Sketchy Blog.

Second challenge... Challenge R from the recent ABC Summer Crop at the My Sketch World Forum. The challenge was to use ribbon, rub-ons and red on your card. For the rub-ons part of the challenge I used two cherryArte rub-on butterflies on plain cardstock, then cut them out and used them as embellishments.


3 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

ohhhhh sooo fun and lovin it!!! great colors and love the open space too.

Stacey said...

Looove the colors and those butterflies!

Nicole said...

WOW!! Love the Red, White and Black combo!! Super cute!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin