Friday, September 11, 2009

Scrappy Chicks Layout

Here's a layout I did a couple of weeks or so ago... had fun with this one. The pic is of me and some girlfriends on our Scrappy Retreat Weekend at the end of July. This one counted towards two different challenges.

First challenge... I used a sketch by Jana Eubanks that was posted as part of the Scrapbook Heaven Sketch Crop recently... a really fun one!!

Second challenge... Challenge O from the recent ABC Summer Crop at My Sketch World. The challenge was to use at least three circles on your layout.


3 comments:

Joaniebolognie said...

Great page! Love the circle of flowers!

Jana Eubank said...

I absolutely LOOOOOVE that circle of flowers with the Cosmo paper! So happy fun and CUTE!!! Great job with the sketch! ;)

wendipooh13 said...

such a fun page and LOVE the photo!! that was soo much fun.. when are you going back??

Blog Widget by LinkWithin