Monday, September 28, 2009

A Couple of {Hi} Cards

Hello out there... finally getting a chance to blog something... been a crazy, busy weekend that ended up with me having a nasty head cold... UGH!!! I did work today, but only lasted a few hours. Been hanging around the house, taking it easy.

This first card, I made this weekend for a couple of different challenges...

First challenge... Card Sketch #2 from the Scrap Sketch Blog. LOVING the new weekly card sketches over there!!

Second challenge... the Expression Card Challenge from the Scrap Pink Event Crop over at My Sketch World. Lots of fun challenges going on right now. The challenge was to create a card that has an expression on it.



This next card I made sometime in the last few weeks... it was for two different challenges (at the time) as well.

First challenge... I used one of the August card sketches from the So Sketchy Blog.

Second challenge... Lime Green & Lace Challenge from the ABC Summer Crop at My Sketch World last month.

3 comments:

Larajc said...

love the lace on these

Fi said...

Beautiful pair of cards, I love the double flower with the ribbon on the first one and the papers on both of them.
Fi

Stacey said...

Great cards!! I love the lace on the second one!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin