Saturday, May 24, 2008

Love Me Some Challenges!!!

I don't know about you, but I LOVE me some challenges!!

I've been catching up on challenges over at Scrap Attack so far this weekend and am having a BALL. Plus, it's always fun to use up some stash!!!

I wanted to share what I've gotten done so far with y'all!!

This Rolodex Card is for the Rockin' Rolos Challenge #18 ~ "Use a Song Title".

This card is for the Birthday Bash Challenge Week #11 ~ "Show Me the Money".

This layout was used for two challenges... the Autumn Leaves Challenge #10 Part 2 ~ "Make Doodled Tabs" and also the Emily Falconbridge "Magic" Word Challenge.

Thanks so much for looking and have a scrap-fabulous Saturday!!!

2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

great job on all your challenges girl!!! you were one scrapping lady today.. BTW love that rolo!!

Sandra said...

Woooo hoooo - what fun challenges!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin