Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Night Scrapping :o)

Well, I got a later start than I wanted to, but at least I scrapped, right?

Got my new Scrap Attack June Design Team supplies in and busted into those for some scrappy fun. Here's what I've come up with so far... by the way, LOVIN' these Basic Grey "Sugared" papers!!!

Oh, and I NEVER use stamps, but had fun with some new foam ones I got recently as a prize. It's not perfect stamping, but I'm happy with it!!

Thanks for looking and hope your weekend is starting out right!

Sweet Girls (pic of 2 of my best friends)


Close-up of Embellishments


2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

totally cute!!! love your work with the BG!! fun stuff

mystyle said...

Beautiful LO! Love the fun ribbon and other embellies! Miss you at SA!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin