Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Together Forever Layout

Hey there... I know I've been such a blog slacker these past few weeks. Hoping to get back to normal very soon. If only life would quit getting in the way... hehe.

Here's a page I made recently that counts towards two challenges...

First challenge... I used Sketch #23 from the 52 Sketches... 52 Weeks site. Late posting it, I know, but still had fun with it.

Second challenge... made this for the Pre-Crop Ad Challenge posted over at the My Sketch World Board recently. I chose to use the colors from the ad on my page.

More to come real soon...


5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just awesome, Alecia - your work always ROCKS!!

Jennifer said...

So CUTE LO and both of you!!

wendipooh13 said...

lovin your fun page and such a cute pic of you two!!!

Tricia said...

great layout. You are so stinkin photogenic. blech

Anonymous said...

Love this one!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin