Monday, June 15, 2009

Be You Layout

Another multi-challenge project... this time a layout. And I am LOVE, LOVING the Basic Grey Lime Rickey goodies, OMG, so cute!!

1st challenge ~ Challenge #2 from the Pile It On Blog... to use @ least TWO different ribbons. I LOVE me some ribbons, so this was a fun one!!

2nd challenge ~ I used the June 5th Layout Sketch from the So Sketchy Blog... way fun!!

3rd challenge ~ the Pre-Crop Quote Challenge from the My Sketch World Board. I thought this quote was perfect for this page!

Thanks for looking!!


5 comments:

Vickilyn said...

Very cute!! Love the cluster there at the bottom!

Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

~Vicki
Co-owner

kramer_buffy said...

oh I love that quote I am putting it in my next LO.

-- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous Alecia! Your work has been entered into the June sketches contest. Thanks!

wendipooh13 said...

such a fun page and love all you have going on!!!

Dorianne said...

love all the bright colors-FUN!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin