Monday, June 15, 2009

I Pick You Card

DANG, I'm a multi-tasking scrappin' fool, hehe. Making a good dent in my TO SCRAP pile for sure the past week!!

This card was made for THREE challenges!!

1st challenge ~ Challenge #1 from the new Pile It On Blog... use a non-stamped sentiment on a card. Such a SUPER FUN new challenge blog. PERFECT for me who LOVES to combine all those fun challenges out there!! And THANKS SO MUCH to Dalis... an old scrappy friend from way back who let me know about this new blog!!

2nd challenge ~ "Sue's Party" Card Challenge from the My Sketch World board... to pick a past MSW Card Sketch and make a card. Just love Lucy's sketches!!

3rd challenge ~ Day 101's Challenge from the 365 Cards Blog... to use a veggie on your card. FUN!!


3 comments:

kramer_buffy said...

hey girl!!!!!!
I love your little pair!!!! The DT is open all month! We uploaded a new Challenge yesterday, come and play... I know you can use at least 2 different cards plus pile some challenges all at the same time that you drink something... LOL!!!

-- dalis

Vickilyn said...

Very cute card!! Love the pear!! Come play with us some more!!

Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

~Vicki
Co-owner

wendipooh13 said...

this card is gorgeous and amazing, great bold colors and love the fun yummies!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin