Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Call Me Card

Hey out there... I've been a BAD blogger lately. Lots going on with Chelsea's Graduation, among other things. Will post pics of that soon!!

Here's a card I made that counts towards THREE different challenges... yep, way behind here and trying to catch up on all my fave blog challenges!!

First challenge... Sketch #17 from the Card Patterns Blog... love, loved it!!

Second challenge... Day 93's Challenge from the 365 Cards Blog... to use "Call Me" as the sentiment and/or use an image of a phone. SOOOO bummed I've gotten so far behind on these, I just love these daily challenges!!

Third challenge... Challenge #23 from the Card-a-licious Blog... to use at least 2 flowers, ribbon and the color blue. FUN!!


7 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

such a cute card and love the phone!!!!! great PP mix

~amy~ said...

Alecia, this turned out cute!!!! Hey, I love your new profile pic too :)

Jennifer said...

soo cute!!! love it!!!!!

Joaniebolognie said...

Beautiful card!

Fink said...

Love this card! What a great idea of call me! Hey where is our dt card? LOL, bad blogger! I totally feel ya too! hugs!

Denise Clark said...

Hi Alecia! I found your blog over at Cardalicious.

Great take on their challenge! Love this layout! Love the way you did "Call me". Great card!!!!

suzann said...

Love that little phone! cute card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin