Friday, December 26, 2008

OMG... Over a Week??

I can't believe it's been over a week since I've blogged. What a SLACKER I am!!!

Christmas was CRAZY, but LOADS of fun. We've had some great family time the past few days!! I came down with a nasty cold a few days ago, ACKKK, still trying to kick it. Gotta love meds!!

I have lots to blog about, a few projects, a FAB new gig, lots of stuff, so read on.


My FUN news is that I was chosen for the January thru March 2009 Design Team on the Christmas Cards All Year Round Blog... how cool is that?!?! So excited to get started on my first challenge!! You should all check out this fun blog and what a great way to get a jump start on next year's cards!!

I wanted to share this card I made recently. This is for Challenge #8 over at the Card-a-Licious Blog... to use a "Christmas Icon" on your card. I also used Recipe Challenge #28 from the Sketches! {by Tamara} Blog... to use the colors red & white, use a household item to stamp, and use a heart anywhere on your project. For the stamping, I used the rim of a medicine bottle rim and ink. :D


This layout was made for Layout Sketch #76 from the Sketches! {by Tamara} Blog and our last one for this year!! Can't wait to see what she has in store for 2009!!

And just HAVE to point out that these OH SO FUN American Crafts Teen products were a Christmas gift from my FABULOUSLY cool friend Wendi, LOVE ya girl and thanks so much!!


Ok, gonna end this long post for now... will be back to blogging regularly now that Christmas is over. And I can't wait to get back to scrapping, going through some serious withdrawals!! Chat soon!!!

5 comments:

danni reid. said...

so cuuuuute!

Anonymous said...

Dont feel too bad, ive been the biggest slacker EVER this whole month and im usually a regular blogger like you !! I havent been on Just Inspire Me all month either !!!! UGH !!!! Hope you had an AWESOMELY FABULOUS holiday !!!!

XXXX HUGS XXXX

Jenn :)

Amanda said...

Hope you are feeling better! Love your cute card and lo :)

Unknown said...

I'm trying to get back to blogging too! lol - Hope all is well with you! I lost a lot of my links for the scrappin' communities...can you help me with them???

Jeanyjo said...

Oh WOW Love how you did this, How Fun :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin