Thursday, April 02, 2009

Take Note Card

Had some card fun, and on a work night even. I made this card using up more fun scraps from my stash... gotta love that!!

This card was made for Challenge #4 over at the Use IT! Blog... a super fun, new card challenge blog. The challenge was to use scraps of any kind, punches or die-cuts, two or more different ribbons, and one or more embellies that you once loved but haven't used in a long time. I used lots of scraps from my stash, my fave circle punch, 2 different ribbons, and Q & Co Felt Frenzy flowers with mini ladybug buttons by Dress It Ups that I've had forever!

Also made this card for Challenge #30 from the 365 Cards Blog... to use a ladybug for your inspiration and create a card. Super fun, and I LOVE me some ladybugs!!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am l♥ving your card Alecia!!! The ladybug inspired color combo rocks (I loved that black/red ribbon!), the swirl embossed kraft background is awesome, and those little ladybug embellies are just toooo cute!!!
Thanks for playing along with the Use It! challenge this week!!
hugs!!
~rae

Jennifer said...

I agree with above comment!

Love that ladybugs!!

patti west said...

Cute little lady bugs on top of the flowers & I love that striped ribbon!

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute...

jaz lee said...

congrats Alecia on being the Gdt for My Sketch World.Your work is beautiful...no wonder! ;) and your card...hmmm....GORGEOUS!!! love the colour combo!-jaz

Vicky said...

Love, Love, Love this!! I love the red/black/kraft papers. The patterns and embellies are just wonderful!

Tonya said...

I love this card! Great red and black scheme with the kraft paper! And the ribbons add just the right touch!

wendipooh13 said...

WOW!!!! Girl this is gorgeous!!!! love it alllll

Blog Widget by LinkWithin