Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's a Party Card

This was a fun, quick card I made for a few different challenges. There are so many fun blog challenges out there, but I've hardly gotten to scrap the past few days so I'm WAY behind. Just trying to catch up... slowly.

This card was made using the April 18th Card Sketch from My Sketch World... Lucy just ROCKS the sketches, 'nuff said!!

I also made it for Card-a-licious Challenge #20... to make a birthday card using blue, green and circles.

This card also counts towards 365 Cards Challenge #52... to use a brad, blossom and circle on a card.

I'm SOOOOO ready for my 3-day weekend, bring on the scrappiness!!!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

`Gorgeous` fun card Alecia..great to catch up!
Enjoy the rest of your Day:)♥

Tessa said...

Great card!

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute Alecia!!!!

Angele said...

Such a fun, bright card!!! Love how you fit in so many challenges in one card.

Shalmar said...

So bright and cute! You always make the cutest cards!

wendy said...

The colors of this line are beautiful and so cheery!

wendipooh13 said...

such a fun bold bright card lovin the embellies!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! So summery! Love this! Another great card, of course! ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin