Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weekend Scrapping ~ 2SD Design Team Work

I scrapped quite a bit this weekend!! I dove into my Two Spotted Dogs October Simple Pleasures kit... loaded with Scenic Route Sonoma & Basic Grey Offbeat papers, what a SUPER FUN combination. I used a couple of sketches from a two of my fave blogs and made a couple of quick, fun pages.

There will be more made with this kit FOR SURE, but here's what I've got so far!!

The first layout was made using Sketch #64 from the Sketches! {by Tamara} blog... loved this one and it came together really quick!!


This layout was made using a fun sketch that was posted over at the WIP Blog, really fun one!!


Hope everyone is having a FABULOUS weekend!! I think I'm gonna go scrap some more, WOO-HOO!!!

1 comment:

wendipooh13 said...

totally lovin your pages!!!! great job as always

Blog Widget by LinkWithin