Friday, October 03, 2008

Recent Projects from Crop

Here's a few of the layouts I made at this past weekend's crop... had a total blast and got so much done (surprisingly)!!!

I used a few recent kits from Two Spotted Dogs, SO totally fun and loaded with goodies!!

These projects were made using the September Prep School Kit, which featured the Collage Press Jackson Lodge and Scrap Within Reach Elliott lines of paper... can you say YUMMY?!?!?!


These projects were made using the September Man in the Moon Kit, which featured the ever-so-yummy Pink Paislee Vintage Moon and October Afternoon Hometown lines. SO FUN!!!

More to come soon!!! I guess they actually expect me to WORK at work... the nerve of some people!!

3 comments:

Monica and the team said...

love that kit club. you have done some rockin pages with it ! have a good weekend !

wendipooh13 said...

super cute pages girl!!!!! just love what you came up with and such a great kit too!!!I love my PP one...

Jennifer said...

you are too good with pages.. love it all with your pages.. Love cats!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin