Saturday, November 20, 2010

Trust Yourself Card

Hello Blogger Friends... it's been a busy week with starting my new job at the local Animal Hospital. Still lots to learn, but I am really liking it!!

Finally getting some scrappy time tonight... hubby is gone to a band gig, so I have the house to myself!! :)

Here's a fun card I just finished... this one for two different challenges.

First Challenge... November Challenge over at the Crop Suey Blog. There was a list of 5 items to choose from that you had to use on your card... I chose buttons, ink, and distressing. Love my edge distresser!

Second Challenge... Sketch #91 from Card Patterns. Always love the sketches over there!

2 comments:

~~Mia~~ said...

alecia, that is beautiful!! thanks so much for playing along with us at crop suey!!

norine said...

Beautiful card Alecia! Thanks for playing with us at Crop Suey!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin