Saturday, October 17, 2009

Song Bird Layout

Here's one I did last night... I'm been getting some fun scrappy time this weekend, and am loving it!!

First challenge... I used Sketch #19 from Twisted Sketches. The twist this week was to use ink, any kind, any way. I inked the edges of pretty much everything here.

Second challenge... 10/15 Carve It Up Challenge from Scrapbook Get-Away. The challenge was to use fussy-cutting on your layout. There are two paisley pieces that I cut out of a piece of Bo Bunny paper (brown & turquoise) located behind the corner of the embellishment cluster.'

You all should really check out Scrapbook Get-Away!! A longtime online scrappy friend Shana has just started a kit club which will debut soon. She is currently posting a challenge a day throughout October on the message board. FUN STUFF!!

(Oh, and I can't believe it, but I'm actually getting two challenges posted ON TIME to my blog... so in shock here, GO ME, hehe!!)

7 comments:

Wati Basri said...

grt layering :) thanks for playing along with us!

Janet Z said...

Your pp and embellies go so well with your title! Thanks for doing the sketch!

Simona said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the pps you used!
Thanks for playing along with us :-).
Simona - Twisted Sister

Rita said...

This is yummy delicious!!!

Reija said...

I agree, I want to eat this yummy thing :D!!!

Jennie said...

Such a gorgeous page, Alecia!! Love your layers and that bird!

jo said...

WOW!!! This is gorgeous Alecia!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin