Thursday, August 06, 2009

Funny Signs Layout

Made this one at the retreat this past weekend... this one was made for two different challenges.

First challenge... I used the July 17th Sketch from the Scrap Sketch Blog. Super fun sketches, and lots of them!!

Second challenge... Challenge #8 from the Two Spotted Dogs Scrappy Summer Camp going on now. The challenge was to create a layout using any sketch from any of the fun sketch sites out there. Way easy!!

You should all come by Two Spotted Dogs... lots of fun layout and card challenges going on right now as part of the Two Spotted Dogs Scrappy Summer Camp going on now!!

2 comments:

Kristen H said...

This is hilarious. I love it!!!
I love funny signs.
I saw a sign for a church named Resurrection.
And their parking lot was a few doors down from the church, so the sign says, Resurrection Parking. I just though of us all driving over there for the Resurrection and laughing my butt off.

wendipooh13 said...

this sooo totally rocks and just LOVE the fun signs, that was tons of fun.. the men being pretty than girls one still cracks me up!!!! LOL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin