Monday, July 06, 2009

Friend Card

Hello... is this thing on??

I know I've been slacking again, ugh, life needs to just CHILL so I can get back to my scrappy normal-ness, hehe!!

Here's a card I made here recently that counts towards a few different challenges. I know I'm probably late on the deadlines too, but still wanted to post them.

First challenge... Sketch #20 from the Card Patterns Blog.

Second challenge... Day 118 from the 365 Cards Blog... to create a frame on your card. I used ribbon to make a frame on mine.

Third challenge... Wendi's Girl Card Challenge from the recent My Sketch World Crop... to include some ribbon, scallops, bling and at least one flower. FUN!!


2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

such a cool card and LOVE the fun added bling!!! way to go and get card busy!!!

~Christina~ said...

This one seems simple but beautiful to me. Not that your work is simple. I really like the layout on this one.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin