Friday, February 06, 2009

Friday Fun-ness ~ Things That Make Me Happy

Thought it would be fun to post some things I've seen recently that make me happy. Haven't done this in a while, hehe. Here we go!!

If these BEER BANDS aren't the most clever thing?!?! LOVE them!! Gotta love Target.

Totally clever item this is... called "The Love Handle". It's a silicone grip for your pan handles with a spoon rest on top, GENIUS!!

These signs are just too fun!!

And if you're like me, you need at least one of these, and aren't they fun?!?

Off to try to get scrappy!! Got the MOTHERLOAD of a shipment in, all my February Two Spotted Dogs goodies. I got BOTH kits again , hehe, and lots of fun add-ons!! You should check them out!!

1 comment:

wendipooh13 said...

way fun ideas, you always fun the cutest stuff!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin