Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Random Inspiration & Fun-ness Round 2

I've come across some more great little finds on the net and just had to share. Draw inspiration from them if you will. Thanks for stopping by!!!

Isn't this the COOLEST tray?!?!?! LOVED the concept and what fun colors. Love me some bright colors. Click on the picture to see what all styles they have!!
How genius is this?? SCENTED shelf paper?!?! And check out the fun colors and styles!! Here I go again with the colors...
Is this not THE coolest closet/area you have ever seen?? Imagine all the scrappy supplies you could get in all of that!! And oh yeah, the colors ROCK!!!


I just plain NEED these...


Until next time...

5 comments:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Those note pads are fun. :) And I love that curtain and storage - talk about cleaning up quickly...just drop the curtain!

Shalmar said...

Oh, love what they did with that closet!

wendipooh13 said...

way fun stuff and LOVE the smell good paper, I gotta find some of that!!!

Sandie said...

I love the note pads, I could so do with some of those too. I want that closet, oh my word, I can only imagine all the great stuff I could squeeze in there!!

Sandra said...

Yeap I need those too. UGh look at that closet with the scrappy stuff so organized!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin