Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Sketches! {by Tamara} - April Design Team Projects

Finally getting these posted... just LOVED the April Challenges over at Sketches! {by Tamara}. Here's what I created for the challenges. :)

Be sure to check out the blog for the May Challenges that are going on this month. This week's challenge is a Challenge #118, a Layout Sketch. I will be posting my layout using the sketch VERY soon!! Hope to see you over there playing along! :)




April Recipe Challenge... to use brads, buttons and the color blue on your project.






April Journaling Challenge... to create a layout about the 5 material items that you can't live without.

3 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE them all!!!! esp the fun all your have to haves!! and the top page is my fave!!!

Larajc said...

these are wonderful Alecia! I especially love the card!

Vicki said...

Love all of your projects, Alecia! I am having fun as the GDT Card designer at MSW. I am now a follower!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin