Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Lots of Layouts From February

Hey out there!! Thought I'd catch up on some more blogging while I watch LOST tonight... just LOVE this show!!!

I can't believe I never got around to posting all of my projects from the February Sketch-a-Thon over at My Sketch World... what an AWESOME event that was... 20 sketches in 20 days, SO FUN... Lucy is one amazing gal!! :)

Here we go... gonna break these up into a few posts...

My Sketch World February 1st ~ Layout Sketch... this one was also for Diane's February Layout Challenge over at Two Spotted Dogs... to use Valentine themed products on a non-Valentine themed layout.


My Sketch World February 2nd ~ Card Sketch


My Sketch World February 3rd - Layout Sketch


My Sketch World February 4th ~ Card Sketch


My Sketch World February 5th ~ Layout Sketch


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin