Monday, January 25, 2010

Scrap Sketch January Sketch #2 ~ Love Layout

I was totally loving Stephanie's sketches this weekend from over at the Scrap Sketch Blog. They are SO MUCH fun this month!!

Here's the layout I made using January Sketch #2 and some fun supplies I found in my stash. Been really focusing on using what I have so far this year. It's a great feeling!!

I also combined this with Liz's Ad Challenge from the crop this past weekend over at Serendipity Scrapbooks. We had to use ribbon, at least 5 circles, and one other inspiration from the ad... I chose the color pink.


6 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

such a CUTE page and photo!! love that line

Artes Laura said...

i love it! fun colors

Lisa said...

What a cute cute photo and page!! It rocks A!! Love that little birdy!

iso775533eac said...

Necessity is the mother of invention..........................

Joanie said...

wow! this is beautiful....colors are great! Your pic is gorgeous!

Joy-N-Jesus said...

adorable layout! I just say an old post at Scrapbook Get Away and thought I would check out your blog! Lovin your work!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin