Friday, January 12, 2007

BLOG Challenges anyone??

Ok girls, I am participating in some Blog Challenges over at Treasured Scrapbooking. FUN STUFF and it will help me to get better about this thing called Blogging!!

If you haven't been to
Treasured Scrapbooking, you really should visit!! Some wonderful people, awesome kits and so much inspiration I don't know where to begin!!

Here's to BLOG Challenge #1 - an important saying/quote to me. Hmmm, this was a hard one for me, but here I go... one of my fave quotes of all time!!


"Some of life's experiences defy preparation. You shut your eyes, grit your teeth and fling yourself into the breach, hoping you don't die. Because, assuming you survive, you come rolling out the other side a better, stronger person." ~ Dale Robertson

This quote really hits home to me in many ways! I've been through some rough times in my life and have made some pretty big decisions, most of which HAVE made me a stronger, better person.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

LOVE that quote!!

Audra said...

What a great quote! And Congrats on the LO spotlight!

Anonymous said...

Hi Alecia!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin